19 June, 2020

OPALLAC GEL POLISH NUDE PALETTE - SWATCHES & REVIEW

Opallac is the Australian gel nail innovation promising glamorous salon quality gel nail colour; designed to last up to 14 days. The unique Opallac Gel formula glides on like normal nail polish and sets instantly like gel when cured by the revolutionary Opallac LED nail lamp. 

NO dry time! NO chipping! NO smudges! It's easy, AND it can be done at home! Opallac is also proudly Vegan, Cruelty free and 10-free!!


Indulge in the perfect neutral palette of gel polish shades, designed to suit and compliment all skin tones with the new dreamy Opallac nudes!

I have the four-pack Nude Palette to review for you today :)



 SMOKE & MIRRORS 
Smoke & Mirrors is a chocolate brown gel polish shade.
I don't usually like brown nails, but I genuinely like this one.
Such a pretty and wearable shade of brown. 


 MAUVE ASIDE 
Mauve Aside is a deep nude gel polish shade.
I wouldn't necessarily call it a mauve, but each to their own.
This is giving me serious Soy Capp vibes (which I'm not mad about, it's one of my favourite Opallac shades!), it's just a tad deeper in colour. I love it! 


 OVER THE TAUPE 
Over The Taupe is a rosy nude gel polish shade. 
This reminds me of one of my favourite polishes of life OPI "My Very First Knockwurst" - I have wanted a gel equivalent forever and I think I have finally found it! It's the best! I just love it so much! 


 TRUTH OR BARE 
Truth or Bare is a light taupe gel polish shade.
Elegant and fresh. A crowd pleaser for sure! So so beautiful!
I think this would make a lovely pedicure colour too! 


*  *  * 


As per usual, Opallac have absolutely nailed it - I've come to expect nothing less!

These new nudes are stunning and right up my alley!
The formulas are simply perfection! I love how smooth and evenly Opallac polishes apply as well as how easily opaque they are - you would think that these kinds of lighter shades would be difficult to apply / require multiple coats, but they all apply beautifully in one - two easy coats, and cure perfectly under the Opallac LED nail lamp.

Let's be honest, not all nude shades tend to suit every skin tone. But I can guarantee you that at least one of these new neutral shades will suite you - and if for some bizarre reason these particular shades don't tickle your fancy / suite you, Opallac have a massive range of other neutral shade options available. It's time to release the nudes!

As always, I highly recommend trying out Opallac!
A fantastic option if you're looking for a quick and easy salon-quality DIY gel manicure you can do at home - literally no skills required for application or removal!

Pick your new nude, grab a drink, and give yourself that Opallac mani you deserve!

For more information on Opallac, I have an honest and detailed Blog Post reviewing the Gel System, along with some of my tips and tricks to achieving the perfect gel manicure at home, linked here.

*  *  * 

RRP: $58 for the set (AUD)

Opallac products are exclusively available for purchase online at www.opallac.com and www.priceline.com.au, as well Selected Priceline stores nationally (Australia).

ORDER THE PALETTE ON THE OPALLAC WEBSITE AND RECEIVE A CUTE PRINTED DRAWSTRING BAG 

*  *  * 

*Disclaimer: Opallac kindly sent me the products mentioned in this Blog Post for an honest review. All opinions expressed are mine based on what I have experienced through trialling these products.


Thank you for taking the time to read this review!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask :)
Have a fabulous day,
Doni x


Follow me on Instagram for more swatches & nail art - @donsnailobsession

No comments:

Post a Comment