28 August, 2022

JESSICA COSMETICS BEAUTY IN BLOOM SPRING 2022 COLLECTION - SWATCHES & REVIEW

Spring is in the air! Get Spring ready with the new JESSICA Beauty in Bloom collection! The collection consists of the prettiest bouquet of punchy pastel nail polish shades that are sure to flatter all skin tones. 

Today I am reviewing the new JESSICA Beauty in Bloom Spring collection :) 



  HYDRANGEA   
Hydrangea is a creamy white nail polish shade with a *hint* of pastel pink. 
The first words that come to my mind are "clean" and "fresh". There is no doubt in my mind that this classic shade will look beautiful and chic on anyone! 

The formula is ok but it applies slightly patchy. 
It's opaque in 2 - 3 thin coats (typical for this kind of shade). 


  DAHLIA  
Dahlia is a bright coral orange-pink nail polish shade.
I'll be rocking this one on my toes this Spring / Summer! I think this would look really nice on deeper skin tones too.  

The formula is nice. 
It's opaque in 2 thin easy coats. 


  MORNING GLORY  
Morning Glory is a deep indigo blue nail polish shade. 
It's dark, but not so dark that it looks black (it definitely looks blue in all lights). Not a shade that screams "Spring" but it works! It would be a great transitional colour from Winter - Spring, if you're a seasonal nail polish wearer. I however, will be wearing this one all year round. If you're a fan of blue nail polish, this is a good one! 

The formula is great. 
It's opaque in 2 thin easy coats.


  FORGET ME NOT  
Forget Me Not is a pastel blue nail polish shade.
Now this one SCREAMS Spring! I really enjoy this colour! 

The formula is good but it applies *slightly* patchy. 
It's opaque in 2 - 3 thin coats. It looks totally fine in two coats, but the perfectionist in me would add a third coat for good measure. 


  CAMELLIA   
Camellia is a pale pastel pink nail polish shade.
Is it bad that I had no idea what a Camellia flower was? I totally had to google it LOL! My ignorance aside, this is quite a pretty hue! In the bottle, this one looks very similar to its sister in the collection "Hydrangea" however, it's actually more pink than that one. Do you need both?...YES!

The formula is nice (better than Hydrangea IMO). 
Although, it's also opaque in 2 - 3 thin easy coats. 


  QUEEN OF THE MEADOW    
Queen of the Meadow is a taupe-brown nude nail polish shade. 
A lovely neutral. It's described as a pink on the JESSICA website but it pulls quite brown on me. I suspect it looks different depending on your skin tone. It's very very pretty! 

The formula is great! 
It's completely opaque in 1 - 2 thin easy coats. It looks completely fine in one coat, but again, the perfectionist in me would do a second coat for good measure. 


*  *  * 

really like that JESSICA Cosmetics have thought outside the "box" with this collection. They have managed to come up with a new take on Spring nails while staying true to classic Spring nail trends. The collection as a whole is cohesive and the shades look fabulous together! I will totally be rocking these this Spring!


JESSICA polishes are Cruelty Free, Vegan and free from nasty chemicals. They are available in classic and trend-setting shades with a huge variety of finishes; so there is something for everyone! I highly recommend the brand! 


*  *  * 

RRP: $21.95 each (AUD)

JESSICA Cosmetics are available for purchase at www.jessicacosmetics.com.au (Australia). 

*  *  * 


*Disclaimer: JESSICA Cosmetics Australia kindly sent me these products for an honest review. All opinions expressed in this Blog post are mine based on my personal experiences through trialling these products.



Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my review! 
Have a blessed day,
Doni xx



Follow me on Instagram for more swatches & nail art - @donsnailobsession

No comments:

Post a Comment