04 August, 2021

OPALLAC X METTLE GLOW PALETTE - SWATCHES & REVIEW


Time for some cool new gel polish! Introducing the NEW heart-warming Opallac x Mettle GLOW palette!


I talk about Opallac a lot on my socials, but incase you didn't know, Opallac is an Australian gel polish system promising glamorous salon quality gel nails, that you can DIY in the comfort of your home. The unique Opallac Gel polish formula glides on like normal nail polish and sets instantly like gel when cured by the revolutionary Opallac LED nail lamp.

NO dry time! NO chipping! NO smudges! It's easy, AND it can be done at home! Opallac is also proudly Vegan, Cruelty free and 10-free!!


The GLOW palette is no ordinary Opallac gel polish palette - this palette was curated in collaboration with women's charity gift shop Mettle.

Mettle strive to employ women who have experienced homelessness as a result of domestic and family violence. Profits from every GLOW palette sold will be donated directly to Mettle from Opallac. This money will go towards providing a stable income, nurturing work training, and support in accessing safe housing for vulnerable women; to enable them to take steps towards the safe future they rightfully deserve. 


Today I will be reviewing the 4 inspiring gel polish shades that make up the
 NEW Opallac GLOW Palette in collaboration with women's charity Mettle :)


  STRENGTH  

Strength is a dusky sea-foam green gel polish shade. 

This would be PERFECT for Autumn / Winter time, if you match your nails to the seasons. 

Great Opallac formula we all know and love! 

Opaque in 1 - 2 thin easy coats!


  POWER  

Power is a dusky mauve purple gel polish shade. 

I adore this shade of purple! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Formula is, surprise surprise, perfect! 

Opaque in 1 thin easy coat!


  BEAUTY  

Beauty is a copper-pink-rose gold finely milled glitter with tiny holographic specs scattered throughout it. 

WOWZA!!! Can we please take a moment to appreciate this beauty...I mean come on!!! Is this real?! I have no words!

This has a great glitter to base ratio, not too chunky on the nail and easily buildable! Would look great as an accent nail or as a full mani like how I've worn it here - SO PRETTY!!! 

My swatch shows 2 thin coats.


  COURAGE  

Courage is a slightly greyed-out / off-white gel polish shade.

So elegant and classy! Looks white on your nails but not as stark and as obnoxious as white out. Think OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls but with a much better formula, AND its gel! 

Opaque in 1 - 2 thin easy coats!


*  *  * 

Ok, it's offical! I am OBSESSED with this palette! This is quite possibly my favourite Opallac palette to date! A beautiful selection of colours, with perfect formulas, that support a great cause! 

It's an A +++ from me! I've been wearing a skittle mani using the 4 shades in the palette all week and I can't stop staring at my nails and neither can my colleagues!  

It should come as no surprise that I highly recommend trying out Opallac and I am not being paid to do so! I just genuinely rate their products. A great option if you're looking for a quick and easy salon-quality DIY gel manicure you can do at home with literally no skills required for application or removal! I'm someone with a massive nail polish collection (shocker) and I literally only ever wear Opallac these days! You honestly just can't go wrong! So much love for the brand!

I think its time you get your hands on some new gel polish and support an amazing charity!

*  *  *

RRP: $58 AUD for the set 

The GLOW palette is exclusive to www.opallac.com


100% OF PROFITS FROM EVERY GLOW PALETTE SOLD IS DONATED DIRECTLY TO METTLE!

THE FIRST 400 PEOPLE TO ORDER THE GLOW PALETTE WILL RECEIVE A BEAUTIFUL GLOW PRINTED DRAWSTRING BAG & MEANINGFUL "GLOW" BOOKLET THAT WAS CREATED IN COLLABORATION WITH METTLE!

Opallac products are available for purchase online at www.opallac.com and www.priceline.com.au, as well Selected Priceline stores nationally (Australia).


*  *  * 


*Disclaimer: Opallac kindly sent me the products mentioned in this Blog Post for an honest review. All opinions expressed are my own based on what I have experienced through trialling these products.


Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this review!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask :)
Have a fabulous day,
Doni x

Follow me on Instagram for more swatches & nail art - @donsnailobsession

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, if you are looking for professional nail supplies in USA poxiecreations is the way to go. They have a massive collection of nail products and there is something available for everyone. Therefore, order professional nail supplies in USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, very creative way to show the product and color by one picture. We are also doing Nail Boxes. But it doesnt look as good as your product color.

    ReplyDelete