17 September, 2020

OPALLAC GEL POLISH PASTEL PALETTE - SWATCHES & REVIEW

Spring is here, which means it's time to bring out the pastels! Treat yourself to a lavish pastel mani with the NEW Opallac pastel palette!

Opallac is the Australian gel nail innovation promising glamorous salon quality gel nail colour; designed to last up to 14 days. The unique Opallac Gel formula glides on like normal nail polish and sets instantly like gel when cured by the revolutionary Opallac LED nail lamp.

NO dry time! NO chipping! NO smudges! It's easy, AND it can be done at home! Opallac is also proudly Vegan, Cruelty free and 10-free!!

I have the NEW Opallac Pastel Palette, made up of four perfectly pastel gel polish shades, to review for you today :)


 FROSTED 
Frosted is a pastel blue gel polish shade.
Who doesn't love a dreamy pastel blue? I can't think of anyone who wouldn't be obsessed with this shade. Gorgeous!


 MARSHMALLOW 
Marshmallow is a pastel pink gel polish shade.
Nothing too unique about the colour, but you can NEVER go wrong with a pastel pink, and this is a good one! So pretty!!


 LOVENDER 
Lovender is a pastel purple gel polish shade.
It's pastel. It's purple. Need I say more?.. You need it!


 BUTTERMILK 
Buttermilk is a pastel yellow gel polish shade.
Now, I don't generally rock yellow nails, as I personally think they make me look jaundice, but this one is super wearable! Such a lovely tone of yellow and has an amazing formula! I suspect this shade will be a favourite for many. Would also look great on darker skin. 

*  *  * 

I am OBSESSED with this palette! Opallac have seriously nailed it again with these perfectly plush pastels. 

As per usual, the formulas of these lavish pastels are lovely. I love how smooth and evenly Opallac polishes apply as well as how easily opaque they are - you would think that these kinds of lighter pastel shades would be difficult to apply, but all four pastels apply beautifully, are opaque in two thin easy coats, and cure perfectly under the Opallac LED nail lamp.

As always, I highly recommend trying out Opallac and I am not being paid to do so! I just genuinely rate their products. 
A fantastic option if you're looking for a quick and easy salon-quality DIY gel manicure you can do at home - literally no skills required for application or removal!

For more information on Opallac, I have an honest and detailed Blog Post reviewing the Gel System, along with some of my tips and tricks to achieving the perfect gel manicure at home, linked here - I wrote that review in 2016, and maintain every word! 

*  *  * 

RRP: $58 for the set (AUD)

Opallac products are exclusively available for purchase online at www.opallac.com and www.priceline.com.au, as well Selected Priceline stores nationally (Australia).

The Pastel Palette is available NOW on the Opallac website, and will be released in Priceline stores in mid October!

ORDER THE PALETTE ON THE OPALLAC WEBSITE AND RECEIVE A CUTE PRINTED DRAWSTRING BAG

*  *  * 

*Disclaimer: Opallac kindly sent me the products mentioned in this Blog Post for an honest review. All opinions expressed are mine based on what I have experienced through trialling these products.


Thank you for taking the time to read this review!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask :)
Have a fabulous day,
Doni x


Follow me on Instagram for more swatches & nail art - @donsnailobsession

No comments:

Post a Comment