12 January, 2019

NAILS INC LONDON SPARKLE LIKE A UNICORN NAIL POLISH DUO - SWATCHES & REVIEW

Give your hooves a unicorntastic makeover with the Nails Inc "Sparkle Like A Unicorn" nail polish duo. Featuring two mesmerising shades, this must-have duo will have you embracing your inner unicorn. Whether you opt for the magical violet and aquamarine shade-shifter shade or stunningly sparkling rose gold shimmer, both shades in this dynamic duo will take your mani to mythical heights.

I have the beautiful Nails Inc Sparkle Like A Unicorn duo to review for you today :)
*Spoiler: I. AM. O.B.S.E.S.S.E.D!*



 RAINBOW WISHES 
Rainbow Wishes is a delicate purple nail polish shade, with a stunning aqua blue shimmery sheen scattered throughout it.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! So pretty!!

The formula is perfect!! The polish is easy to apply and effortlessly glides onto the nail. 
It isn't streaky or patchy and it self-levels well.

It covers beautifully and builds up to full opacity nice and easily in two thin coats.


 DREAM DUST 
Dream Dust is a sparkly rosey pink-purple nail polish shade with gold micro glitter particles scattered throughout it - essentially "rose gold".
It's GLORIOUS! There is something so regal about this colour. I LOVE IT!

The formula, again, is perfect!! The polish is easy to apply and effortlessly glides onto the nail. 
It isn't streaky or patchy and it self-levels well.
It also dries down nicely with no gritty glitter texture.

It covers beautifully and builds up to full opacity nice and easily in one - two thin coats, depending on personal preference. 
(It's technically opaque in one coat, but I personally like the way the colour becomes more vibrant in two.)

*  *  * 


I am literally OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED with the Sparkle Like A Unicorn duo!! 
The duo is made up of a unique combination of dreamy and delicate, colour-shifting, and blinding shimmery goodness; to have your nails glistening in every light, and keep you on-trend with your nail game strong - it's pure unicorn magic!

The formulas are simply perfection, and I am LIVING for the amazing wide brush - it makes flawless application absolutely effortless! 

It's a HUGE HUGE HUGE thumbs up from me! I am in awe!
I definitely recommend trying the stunning stunning STUNNING Nails Inc Sparkle Like A Unicorn Duo.

I pride myself in giving completely authentic and honest reviews, so when I say you NEED these polishes in your life, I genuinely mean it!

Try the duo today and sparkle like a Unicorn!


*  *  *

RRP: Approximately $30 (AUD)

Nails Inc nail polish is available at David Jones, eBay stores and selected Online E-tailers, including sonailiciousboutique.com.

This Duo is super hard to get your hands on! 
Mine were purchased off an online eBay store in the US.
Happy Hunting!

For more information, head on over to www.nailsinc.com.

*  *  * 

**Disclaimer: I purchased these products Online with my own money. All opinions expressed in this Blog post are mine based on what I have experienced through trialling these products.

Thank you for taking the time to read this review
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask :)
Wishing you a fabulous 2019! Happy New Year!
Doni x


Follow me on Instagram for more nail swatches & nail art - @donsnailobsession

No comments:

Post a Comment