16 November, 2018

OPALLAC LIMITED EDITION JUICY JELLY COLLECTION - SWATCHES & REVIEW

"Jelly nails" are the HOTTEST new Summer nail trend, and if you're undecided as to whether it's cool or not, wait until you see the new limited-edition Juicy Jelly Gel Polish collection by Opallac

Opallac is the Australian gel nail innovation promising glamorous salon quality gel nail colour; designed to last up to 14 days. The unique Opallac Gel formula glides on like normal nail polish and sets instantly like gel when cured by the revolutionary Opallac LED nail lamp. 
NO dry time! NO chipping! NO smudges! It's easy, AND it can be done at home!

I have all 5 of the Limited-Edition Opallac Jelly gel polishes to review for you today :)


I feel like I need to make a quick disclaimer here, and acknowledge that typically, the trendy "Jelly" nail look, is achieved by applying a clear acrylic nail tip / clear sculpting gel over your natural nail, then adding a coat of transparent colour-tinted (jelly) polish over top - just Google it! I have swatched these Jelly polishes on my natural nubbins, to give you an idea of how these Jelly's look on shorter nails, as I'm sure not everyone wants to commit to false nails. So just bare that in mind.

Now, let's get into the swatches...



JELLY FROSÉ
Jelly Frosé is a jelly neon pink gel polish shade.

It applies really nice and evenly.
My swatch shows one thin coat on my natural nails.


JELLY MANGO TANGO
Jelly Mango Tango is a jelly orange gel polish shade.

It applies really nice and evenly.
My swatch shows one thin coat on my natural nails.


JELLY PIÑA COLADA 
Jelly Piña Colada is a jelly yellow gel polish shade.

It applies really nice and evenly.
My swatch shows one thin coat on my natural nails.


JELLY LIME MOJITO
Jelly Lime Mojito is a jelly green gel polish shade.

It applies really nice and evenly.
My swatch shows one thin coat on my natural nails.


JELLY MALIBLUE
Jelly Maliblue is a jelly blue gel polish shade. 

It applies really nice and evenly.
My swatch shows one thin coat on my natural nails.

*  *  * 


I think Opallac have seriously nailed the Jelly trend!
I love how vibrant, bright and glossy these jelly polishes are.
I especially love that you can achieve jelly nails at home!

Clearly, the jelly effect is not as obvious on my short nubbins as compared to longer / false nails, but I'm still digging the squishy jelly look. It just goes to show that you can still enjoy the jelly trend with shorter nails.
(Not going to lie, I do think it looks much cooler on longer nails though). 

Do you dig the Jelly nail trend?
I think it's pretty cool!


*  *  * 

RRP: $16.95 each (AUD)

These super limited-edition Jelly polishes are EXCLUSIVELY available for purchase online at www.opallac.com
HURRY and don't miss out!

*  *  * 

*Disclaimer: Opallac kindly sent me the products mentioned in this Blog Post for an honest review. All opinions expressed are mine based on what I have experienced through trialling these products.


Thanks for taking the time to read this review!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)
Have a fabulous day,
Doni x


Follow me on Instagram for more nail swatches & cool nail art using these Jelly polishes - @donsnailobsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment