13 February, 2016

FABY NAIL LACQUER PINK SHADES - SWATCHES & REVIEW

It's no secret that I love pink! 
Pink is my go-to nail polish shade - it makes me feel girly and feminine, which is probably why I like it so much.  

Whether its a soft baby pink, a bright neon pink or a deep berry pink, I'm all over it - i'll love it and i'll wear it! 

I have three beautiful pink FABY nail lacquers to share with you today :)  


WHAT'S WRONG WITH PINK?
What's Wrong With Pink? is a lovely bubblegum pink nail lacquer. 
It has a lovely delicate silver shimmer running throughout it which is apparent in direct sunlight. 

The formula of the lacquer is pigmented and creamy. It's very easy to apply and effortlessly glides onto the nail. It isn't streaky or patchy and it self-levels really well

This lacquer builds up to full opacity in two - three thin easy coats. 



HOLD MY HAND
Hold My Hand is a bright raspberry magenta pink nail lacquer. 

The formula of the lacquer is very pigmented and creamy. It's very easy to apply and effortlessly glides onto the nail. It isn't streaky or patchy and it self-levels really well - it's perfection!

This lacquer builds up to full opacity in one - two thin easy coats. 


THE QUEEN OF FLOWERS
The Queen of Flowers is a vampy berry pink nail lacquer. 

The formula of the lacquer is very pigmented and creamy. It's very easy to apply and effortlessly glides onto the nail. It isn't streaky or patchy and it self-levels pretty well - it's perfection!

This lacquer builds up to full opacity in one - two thin easy coats. It's technically completely opaque in one coat, but a second coat helps deepen and intensify the colour. 


* * *  

I really like all three pink shades featured in this Blog post. 
Which one is your favourite? 

FABY's perfect formulas never cease to amaze me - they're all seriously perfection! Love love love! 

I definitely recommend trying out some FABY lacquers for yourself!


* * * 


RRP: $19.90 each (AUD)

Available at www.faby.com.au

For more information contact: 1800 720 807

* * * 

*Disclaimer: FABY Australia kindly sent me these products for an honest review. All opinions expressed in this Blog post are mine based on my personal experiences through trialling these products.

Thanks for taking the time to read this review
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)
Have a fabulous day 
Doni x



Follow me on Instagram for more nail swatch pics & nail art - @donsnailobsession 

No comments:

Post a Comment